BERRCOM Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer uses state of the art non-contact infrared technology to measure body temperature. With one button operation and accurate results in just one second, you can quickly and easily measure body temperature as well as the temperature of surfaces and objects around the home.
- Non-contact technology enables accurate readings by placing the probe near the forehead so there is no need to disturb or wake the individual when monitoring their temperature.
- Simply point the Berrcom at the patient’s forehead, press and their temperature instantly will be displayed. Berrcom also comes equipped with three different temperature taking modes; Body, Room and Surface temperature modes.
- Take quick and accurate readings of liquids and surface areas to determine their temperature. Just point, press and release the measure button for one second and instantly know if objects are safe to touch and use.
- Memory Recall and Fever Alarm: The body thermometer can memorize the last 32 temperature measurements. And the backlit will display RED color and audible alarm if body temperature is more than 38℃(100.4℉).
- 100% Safe and Hygienic: Safe for all ages/groups and completely hygienic, the thermometer helps you have safe control for body, surface and room temperature.Additionally, it is equipped with automatic power-off (30 seconds) to conserve energy.
- Ships from our San Diego, CA facility.
- Product Dimensions: 1x2x1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 Ounces
- Requires (2) AA batteries *Not included
- Safe for use on babies (from 3 months) to seniors.
- Quick 1 second measurement.
- Low battery indicator.
- Silent or Sound modes
- Measuring range:
- Body: 32º - 43.9ºC ((89.6 ° F to 109.4 ° F))
- Room: 0 ° C ~ 60 ° C (32 ° F to 140 ° F)
- Environment: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (32 ° F to 104 ° F)
- Accuracy: ±0.3 ºC (0.6ºF)
- Response Time: 1 second
- Measurement distance: 3-5cm