This healthcare particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is reusable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
- Includes 5 NIOSH approved N95 Masks
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Nylon string headbands, spandex filament foam cushion nose sponge, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- Made in USA. Ships from San Diego, CA
N95 Masks made in America. The materials of surgical masks are treated through a series of ultraviolet (UV) lights and an ionic air purification process in our California facility. Our process eliminates harmful contaminants using AHPCO® and Bi-Polar® ionization technologies to break down pollutants on a molecular level. We care about the air you breathe.
1057 Tierra Del Rey. San Diego, CA 91910